페이지 정보작성자 the 작성일2017-01-11 13:21 조회86회 댓글0건
- Apple Final Cut Pro X 10.3.1, Motion 5.3, Compressor 4.3 [MAS].torrent (13.6K) 토렌트파일 (torrent file)
- 토렌트파일명: Apple Final Cut Pro X 10.3.1, Motion 5.3, Compressor 4.3 [MAS].torrent
- 토렌트용량: Compressor 4.3 [MAS].dmg (409.59M)
- 토렌트용량: Motion 5.3 [MAS].dmg (2.04G)
- 토렌트용량: Final Cut Pro 10.3.1 [MAS].dmg (2.64G)
About this release
Release date: November 29, 2016
Includes: Apple Final Cut Pro X 10.3.1, Apple Motion 5.3, Apple Compressor 4.3
Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
Installation: drag image in Applications folder (no crack/patch needed)
- OS X 10.10.4 or later
- 4GB of RAM (8 GB recommended for 4K editing and 3D titles)
- Open CL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later.
- 256MB of VRAM (1 GB recommended for 4K editing and 3D titles)
- 4.15GB of disk space for Final Cut Pro X
- 4.7GB of disk space (3.55 GB app, 1.2 GB supplemental content) for Motion 5
- 1.2GB of disk space for Compressor 4
New in version 10.3.1
- Fixes an issue with cropped images in the Viewer when the Language & Region System Preference is set to Spanish
- Fixes issues with updating libraries
- Fixes an issue when using Paste Attributes to copy color correction between clips
About Apple Final Cut Pro X
Revolutionary Video Editing
Built for the future of video post, Final Cut Pro transforms the timeline to break free from the constraints of traditional track-based editing. A beautiful and dynamic editing interface lets you experiment freely while working with extraordinary speed and precision.
Magnetic Timeline 2
Now more than ever, everything just falls into place. Assemble shots with ease as clips “magnetically” close up to eliminate unwanted gaps in the timeline. Similarly, clips move out of the way to avoid clip collisions and sync problems. Automatic color coding makes it easy to identify different types of audio — such as dialogue, music, and effects. And powerful controls in the Timeline Index let you instantly customize the look of your timeline and focus on specific kinds of audio as you edit.
Multichannel Audio Editing
Look deeper into audio — right in the timeline. A simple keystroke lets you expand any audio file in place so you can view its separate components. Easily enable or disable entire channels, select ranges to adjust timing and volume, and use the embedded audio fade handles to quickly smooth transitions. For a complete view of your audio file, access the Inspector, where you can rename and hide individual channels. And if youâ™re working with Multicam Clips, you can switch between and combine multiple audio sources with a click.
Final Cut Pro offers the industryâ™s most advanced multicam editing. The 64-bit engine allows you to work natively and in real time with a variety of formats, frame sizes, and frame rates. Create a Multicam Clip by automatically syncing up to 64 angles of video using audio waveforms, or choose custom sync options to precisely align footage or photos based on time of day, timecode, or markers. To adjust a Multicam Clip, double-click to open it in the Angle Editor timeline, which lets you move, sync, trim, add effects, or color grade individual source clips. When itâ™s time to cut, simply drop the Multicam Clip into your project and click in the customizable Angle Viewer. Or use keyboard shortcuts to seamlessly switch between video and audio on the fly. You can even combine audio channels from multiple cameras with just a click.
Clip Connections keep related clips together. They make it easy to place items such as B-roll, sound effects, and music in the timeline so they all move as one. Or, if you prefer, simply press a modifier key to break the connections between clips and move them independently. Clear visual connections make it easy to hand off a project to another editor or resume editing at a later date.
Cut through timeline clutter with Compound Clips. Theyâ™re automatically saved back to the library, making it easy to reuse them in other projects — for example, when designing a unique sound effect with layered audio. And Compound Clips work just like Multicam Clips, so any changes you make instantly ripple across the same Compound Clip in all of your projects.
With the unique Auditions feature, itâ™s easy to try out shots and find the perfect one. You can collect multiple alternative clips at a single location in the timeline and quickly cycle through them in context. Test different B-roll shots, different reads of the same lines, or different effects. As you swap shots, the Magnetic Timeline 2 keeps everything in sync. You can even use Auditions to create multiple versions of your project for different deliverables and venues.
Make studio-quality titles in just a few clicks. Choose from simple animated 3D templates or use cinematic templates with built-in backgrounds to create stunning looks with ease. Customize with hundreds of materials, realistic lighting options, and text styles. And instantly open any title in Motion for total control.*
Color Grading and Masks
Use the Color Correction effect to quickly grade your image, with the ability to simultaneously view up to four separate video scopes. You can also apply shape, color, and custom draw masks to target color grading and other effects to specific areas of the frame. And save any effect as a preset to easily reuse later.
Final Cut Pro X homepage
About Apple Motion
Designed for video editors, Motion is a powerful motion graphics tool that makes it easy to create cinematic 2D and 3D titles, fluid transitions, and realistic effects in real time.
Wide color support lets you see the full brilliance of your motion graphics. And 3D text enhancements make animated titles more realistic. Thereâ™s even support for the Touch Bar on the new MacBook Pro, which puts key tools right on your keyboard.
Motion is optimized for the most powerful new Mac computers, including the new MacBook Pro. It supports the Touch Bar, so you can perform common functions or trigger complex tasks with a single tap. Navigate your project, adjust text formatting, fine-tune kerning, and more using Touch Bar tools that change automatically based on what youâ™ve selected.
New in Motion 5.3
- Redesigned dark interface puts the focus on your motion graphics
- Updated arrangement of icons streamlines the Motion interface
- Window layouts are now optimized for portable Mac computers and desktop displays
- Images are now viewable in wide color on supported Mac computers and external displays
- Import, edit, and deliver video in standard Rec. 709 or in wide Rec. 2020 color spaces
- Support for the Touch Bar on MacBook Pro lets you easily adjust key attributes like kerning and text color
- Timeline overview in the Touch Bar lets you view your entire project at a glance and navigate with touch
- Improved Link behavior lets you link attributes such as width and height to drive animation automatically
- New Align To behavior lets you easily connect and animate multiple objects without keyframing
- Improved environment reflection controls allow for more realistic 3D text rendering with anisotropy, which changes the appearance of an object based on angle of view
- More realistic brushed metal surfaces enhance 3D text
- Improved performance when playing and adjusting 3D text
- New arrow cursor shape
- Support for Stickers format when exporting image sequences
- Additional Stickers project templates
- Support for Live Photos
- Play Selection command
About Apple Compressor
Compressor integrates tightly with Final Cut Pro to add power and flexibility to your video conversions.
A simple interface lets you quickly customize output settings, enhance images, and package your film for sale on the iTunes Store.
For even faster conversions, easily set up distributed encoding using other Mac computers.
You can convert and deliver wide color video in a range of formats. And support for the Touch Bar on the new MacBook Pro means essential encoding and output tools are always within easy reach.
Compressor turns the MacBook Pro into an encoding machine. Key tools appear in the Touch Bar, so you can start a new batch, call up encoding settings, or add markers with just a tap. You can even use it to navigate your active batch. And every part of your project is more fluid with the faster memory, graphics, and processors in MacBook Pro.
New in Compressor 4.3
- Redesigned dark interface puts the focus on your video, with a streamlined presentation of batches and settings
- Detailed video and audio file information is now displayed in the Inspector
- Deliver video in standard Rec. 601 and Rec. 709 color spaces, or in wide Rec. 2020 color space
- Support for the Touch Bar on MacBook Pro lets you perform common functions like adding and editing markers
- Timeline overview in the Touch Bar lets you view your batch at a glance and navigate with touch
- iTunes Store Package preview lets you audition alternative audio, closed captions, or subtitles to verify sync
- iTunes Store Package media pass-through lets you bypass unnecessary compression
- iTunes Store Package preview lets you seamlessly switch between audio streams during asset playback to speed up verification
- Batch warnings and failures are now reported with detailed, actionable notes
- Still image improvements include support for multiple color spaces and higher bit depths
- Support for DPX, Cineon, OpenEXR still images
- Support for OpenEXR image sequences
- Enhanced DPX support delivers more accurate interpretation of color information, pixel aspect ratio, interlacing, and timing
- Improved performance for image processing including frame rate conversions, interlacing, scaling, optical flow retiming, effects, and color space conversions
- Automatic selection of optimal bit depth allows for higher-quality transcoding, color processing, and effects
- Improved efficiency of CPU and GPU processing
- New DVD disc templates give you more menu and background options
- New options for DVD authoring let you loop playback, add motion menus, and customize menu images